Garuda Indonesia Airlines Customer Service
Garuda Indonesia is the national airline of Indonesia. Named after the holy bird Garuda of Hinduism from the national emblem of Indonesia, the airline is headquartered at Soekarno–Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, near Jakarta. Founded in 1947 as KLM Interinsulair Bedrijf, the airline is now one of the world's leading airlines and the 20th member of the global airline alliance SkyTeam. It is the second largest airline of Indonesia after Lion Air and it operates regularly scheduled flights to a large number of destinations in Southeast Asia, East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, Australia and Europe from its main hub in Jakarta, Soekarno–Hatta International Airport, as well as services to Australia and Asia from Ngurah Rai International Airport (Bali) and a large number of domestic flights from both Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (Makassar) and Kualanamu International Airport (Medan).
- Destinations: 91 (69 Domestic and 22 International)
- Frequent-flyer program: GarudaMiles
- Customer service: 1 (800) 342-7832
- Alliance: SkyTeam
- Subsidiaries: Citilink, GMF AeroAsia, Aerowisata
Garuda Indonesia Reservations Number
Following the lifting of the EU ban against Garuda Indonesia and three other Indonesian carriers, the airline announced in July 2009 an aggressive five-year expansion plan known as the Quantum Leap. The plan involved an image overhaul, including changing the airline's livery, staff uniform and logo, and nearly doubling the size of its fleet from 62 to 116.
- Before doing anything else, you will require going to the Booking API.
- Choose destination city and arrival city for Garuda Indonesia flight.
- Then select the departure date and if you book round trip then also select the return date.
- Next, you have to choose the number of passengers and children or infants and click on the Search Flight option.
- After that, you will see a number of eligible flights to your destination to make Garuda Indonesia reservations, pick as per your convenience.
- Further, you will require to fill in the passenger's details on the website's form and click on the Continue option.
- Thereafter, you will have to choose a payment mode from the given options and complete the payment process.
- As you complete the payment, you will see a confirmation of Garuda Indonesia booking on your email address.
- This is it.
To celebrate its 62 years of service on 26 January 2011, Garuda Indonesia painted 2 of its Boeing 737-800 aircraft with the retro liveries the airline used in the 1960s and 1970s.
For the company slogan, there are several slogans that were used in the past:
- Garuda Indonesia, Kini Lebih Baik (Now Better)
- Garuda Indonesia, Permata Nusantara (Jewel of The Archipelago)
- Garuda Indonesia, Nusantara Bangsa (The Nation Archipelago)
- Garuda Indonesia, Bangga Bersamanya (Proud of You Together)