Google Pay Customer Service Number
Google has made online payments a whole lot easier. In February 2018, the company announced it’s combining all of its different payment methods into one unified brand, called Google Pay. The Android Pay app is now being rebranded to Google Pay, and the Google Wallet app is now called Google Pay Send. Eventually, the Google Pay app will also have peer-to-peer transactions, allowing users to send and receive money. Here is everything you need to know about Google Pay, including the places and banks that support it.
- Developed by: Google
- Available in: 6 languages
- Initial release: May 26, 2011; 7 years ago
- Platform: Android, iOS, Web platform
How much does Google pay cost?
Google Pay. Google Pay is one of the cheapest services on the list — there are no fees to use debit cards or make bank transfers, though you will pay a 2.9 percent fee for credit cards. It can transfer almost as much money as PayPal, with the maximum amount per transaction set at $9,999.
Google Pay Helpline Number
Do I have Google pay?
Find out what you can do -- and what you can't (yet). Google Pay merges two formerly separate apps, Android Pay and Google Wallet. Today, Google rolled out a new app, Google Pay for Android. In case the name doesn't give it away, it's designed to let you pay for things and track purchases via your phone.
How do Google pay work?
Together, Google Pay and these organizations work to build the tokenization infrastructure so that the:
- Customer verifies their identity when adding a card to Google Pay (ID&V)
- Customer's mobile device securely stores their tokens.
- Google Pay app transmits tokens to the payment terminal during in-store transactions.
Is Google Wallet and Google pay the same?
This week, Google announced Android Pay—a way to pay from your phone. Basically, Android Pay is the same tap-to-pay feature of Google Wallet, except way less of a pain to use. With Google Wallet, you had to launch an app, then type in a pin so Google could unlock your credit cards.
How do I set up Google pay?
Set up the Google Pay app
- Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- If you have another in-store payment app on your phone: In your phone's Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
How do I send money via Google pay?
Send money to a phone number
- Open the Google Pay Send app or go to pay.google.com.
- Tap Send or request. If you're on your phone, go to step 3.
- Tap $0 and enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap Send.
- Enter your recipient's phone number.
- Confirm the amount and your payment method. You can also include a memo.
- Tap Send.
Can I use Google pay on Iphone?
The Google Wallet app makes your wallet lighter by storing all your credit and debit cards on your iPhone or Android phone. ... Once you have a Google Wallet set up,you can also use it with Gmail to easily send and receive funds, and to do the same on mobile devices running Android 2.3 or higher, and iOS 6 or higher.
|Date||Support for payment cards issued in|
|September 11, 2015||United States|
|May 18, 2016||United Kingdom|
|June 27, 2016||Singapore|
|July 13, 2016||Australia|
|October 20, 2016||Hong Kong|
|November 17, 2016||Poland|
|December 1, 2016||New Zealand|
|December 7, 2016||Ireland|
|December 13, 2016||Japan|
|March 7, 2017||Belgium|
|May 23, 2017||Russia|
|May 31, 2017||Canada|
|June 1, 2017||Taiwan|
|July 26, 2017||Spain|
|November 1, 2017||Ukraine|
|November 14, 2017||Brazil|
|February 28, 2018||Slovakia|
|June 26, 2018||Germany|
|July 31, 2018||Croatia|
|August 28, 2018||India|
|September 19, 2018||Italy|
|Upcoming in 2018||South Korea|