Icelandair Reservations Number
If no seats are available for request at the time of booking, it does not mean that no seats are available on the flight. In most circumstances, if you have paid for your flight you will be guaranteed a seat on board. You may be unable to select seats with us if your travel includes multiple airlines.
Give a chance to Icelandair airlines to serve you and make you feel like home throughout the journey. And this can be done by booking the flight ticket with the airline by following steps.
- Go to booking API of the website after opening the web browser.
- Tap on “Plan Travel” option which is made available at the top of the homepage for you.
- Select any one option based on the type of journey from the round trip, multiple or one-way trip.
- Then start by entering itinerary details like departure date, arrival date, the number of passengers, promo code if applicable etc and tap “Next”.
- In the next step, the passenger is required to select the favourable flight from the list and then choose the cabin and seat.
- Moving on, enter the personal details like name, contact number, address etc along with the mode of payment.
- Confirm your booking by completing the payment.
- Check the mail for confirmation and baggage related information.
How do I check in for my flight on Icelandair?
Check-in is available for flights to and from Europe and Canada within 36 hours of departure, and within 24 hours for flights to and from the USA. Online check-in is available for all destinations. To begin the check-in process enter your surname and booking number.
Icelandair Customer Service Number
Icelandair is the flag carrier airline of Iceland, headquartered at Keflavík International Airport near the capital city Reykjavik.
- Customer service: 1 (800) 223-5500
- Bag information: In economy, within Europe, 1st bag free, 2nd bag €44. To/from Canada and United States, two bags free. More Icelandair bag information
- Destinations: 48
- Parent organization: Icelandair Group
- Headquarters: Reykjavík, Iceland
- Hub: Keflavík International Airport