Uzbekistan airways Reservations Number
Get here how to book Uzbekistan Airways Flights. If you are booking a trip for a child under 18 years of age, traveling alone, without an Adult, we suggest you to call us at - 1-877-283-3426 as certain airlines have restrictions on such travelers.
- Browse the official website of Uzbekistan airways in the browser.
- On the homepage, click the tab of Managing Your Trip in the main menu to get the drop down menu.
- Under this, a passenger can choose the required service.
- The passenger is allowed to change flight departure, destination and origin of the journey. The changes might involve change fee in some cases.
- If a passenger wants to upgrade seat, simply pay the upgrade amount.
- The extra baggage can be purchased easily by buying it online.
- With online check-in facility, a passenger can avoid long queues at the check-in counter at the airport.
- The option of seat selection can be availed for choosing a seat on the flight. It can be done using manage booking.
- In case, a passenger wants special assistance, meals and other in-flight services, it can be chosen here in this section of the website.
- For the cancellation of ticket, the passenger can choose cancel booking option and process the refund query.
- Once all the modifications are done, the updates are saved. Without paying the charges (if any), the booking will not get updated.
Can you check in online for Uzbekistan Airways?
For Uzbekistan Airways flights, it is convenient to check-in online as you do not have to wait in long airport queues. You can also check-in using your phone. Visit https://www.uzairways.com/en and click on 'Seat Selection'. You can then enter your ticket number and last name, to select a seat of your choice.
Uzbekistan airways Customer Service Phone Number
Following the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Uzbek President Islam Karimov in 1992 authorised the creation of Uzbekistan Airways. The airline was established on 28 January 1992, and took over the operations of the Uzbekistan division of Aeroflot on 31 May 1992. The airline's maiden flight was from Tashkent to London. In 1993, Uzbekistan Airways acquired its first two Airbus A310-300s. Domestic flights used Russian-built aircraft that formerly belonged to Aeroflot. When international routes were prioritised, Airbus aircraft were introduced, starting in 1993. The two A310s were counted as part of the fleet at March 1995, along with Russian-built aircraft (25 Antonov An-24/26s, one Ilyushin Il-62, 13 Ilyushin Il-76s, one Ilyushin Il-86s, 23 Tupolev Tu-154 and three Yakovlev Yak-40s). By this time, the airline was still the sole operator in the country. Late in 1995, the carrier ordered its first Boeing aircraft: two Boeing 767-300ERs and a single Boeing 757.
- Headquarters: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Parent organization: Government of Uzbekistan
- Motto: ″National airline of Uzbekistan″
- Founded: January 28, 1992, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Hub: Tashkent International Airport
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org