Volaris Airlines Phone Number
The pre-operations phase started in August 2005 under the name Vuela Airlines. Major initial shareholders of the company were Grupo Televisa (the world's biggest Spanish-language media conglomerate), Inbursa (an insurance company owned by multi billionaire Carlos Slim), Avianca (then flag carrier of Colombia) and the Discovery Americas Fund. Each of these partners invested 25% of the initial cost of activities, or 100 million USD. On July 2010, it was announced that Televisa and Inbursa had sold their stake in Volaris leaving the ownership of Volaris as follows: Avianca (then TACA Airlines) with Roberto and Maria Cristina Kriete (50%), Investment fund Discovery Americas (over 25%) and Indigo Partners: Fund led by former America West CEO B. Franke.
- Bag information: In economy, within Mexico, 1st bag free, 2nd bag varies by itinerary. To other destinations, prices vary by itinerary. More Volaris bag information
- Customer service: 1 (855) 865-2747
- Stock price: VLRS (NYSE) $7.87 -0.02 (-0.19%)
- Parent organization: Avianca
- Hubs: Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Guadalajara International Airport, Mexico City International Airport, Tijuana International Airport
What is the Volaris Airlines foundation date?
- Foundation: 2004
- Commenced Operations: 2005
What is the Volaris Airlines fleet size?
How many destinations are served by Volaris Airlines?
What Volaris Airlines fleet consists?
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A320neo
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A321neo
What are Volaris Airlines's codeshare agreements?
- Frontier Airlines
Volaris Airlines Reservations Phone Number
How can I reserve a seat?
You can choose the seat of your preference by covering the applicable fee at the moment of purchasing your flight, by acquiring our More Speed Combo, or after making your reservation, on Add Extras.