How to get safari back on iphone?
Here's out to fix it: Go to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions. Next, tap Allowed Apps. Make sure the switches next to Safari, iTunes Store, and Camera are turned on. If you believe you deleted the App Store, go back to Settings -> Screen Time -> Content & Privacy Restrictions.
How do I get Safari back on my iPhone home screen?
Open Settings and tap on General and then Reset. From the list of options, choose “Reset Home Screen Layout”. On choosing this option, all the app icons will go back to their default positions on the Home screen. You can locate the Safari app icon to its default place on the Home screen of your device.
How do you get your Safari icon back?
On the Reset Screen, tap on Reset Home Screen Layout option. Resetting the Home Screen should bring back all the App icons to their Default positions. This should bring back the Safari Icon to its usual position on the Home screen of your iPhone.
How do I reinstall Safari on my iPhone?
How to remove Safari from iPhone or iPad
- From your main screen, choose “Settings” and then tap “Safari”.
- Scroll down and click on “Clear History and Website Data”.
- Once again, tap “Clear History and Website Data” to confirm your choice.
- Go back to your “Settings” and tap “General”.
- Click to enable “Restrictions”.
How do I get Safari on my iPhone 6?
- Tap the "Settings" icon on the home screen.
- Scroll the Settings page down to the bottom.
- Tap the "Safari" menu option.
- Scroll the "Safari" settings section down.
- Tap on the "Advanced" menu item.