Facebook Headquarters Info
The original Facebook headquarters was located in Palo Alto, California. When that office no longer provided the space and resources Facebook headquarters needed, the company moved to Menlo Park, California – the home of the current Facebook headquarters.
- If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try.
- Try recovering your Facebook account
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- If your password isn't working or you don't remember your password
- Try resetting your password.
Address: The physical and mailing address for Facebook headquarters is:
Facebook 1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Address (Board of Directors): Facebook headquarters also offers an address for the Board of Directors.
Facebook Corporate Secretary 1601 Willow Rd. Menlo Park, CA 94025
- Phone Number: You can contact Facebook headquarters at +1(802) 239-4154.
- Email: There is no dedicated email address for Facebook headquarters, but there is a Facebook page where users can contact the company .
- Website: Facebook operates an official website for social media users, but there are also websites for investors relations and news .
Go To facebook.com/login/identify
Let's proceed with the recovery then. If possible, use a network or computer from which you've logged into your Facebook account before. First, you need to identify your account. Head to the Facebook recover page and use an email address or phone number you previously added to your Facebook account.
If you don't know what alternate information you have: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Once you get back into your account, learn how to reset your password.
Recover your account from the mobile app. In the Login screen, press the “Get help signing in” text. The next screen offers you a set of options to access your account, depending on how you created it. Choosing the email or phone number options will send you a password reset link either on your phone or email.
To see if you have these options:
- Go to the Facebook login page and click Forgot your account?
- Fill out the form to identify your account.
- Select I forgot my account on the next page if prompted.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account.
How can I recover my friends facebook account?
To request help from your trusted contacts:
- Click Forgot account?
- If prompted, find your account by entering your email, phone, username or full name and click Search.
- Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account.
- Enter a new email or phone that you know you can access and click Continue.
How do I recover my Facebook password?
You have to follow these steps and you can retrieve your Facebook Password:
- Enter your email address and click on Forgot your password.
- A mail shall be sent on your mail address. Open the mail and open the link that has been sent on your id. It is a link to reset your password.
- Follow the link and reset your password.
Can I get my facebook password without resetting it?
We're not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. If you're having trouble logging in or remembering your password, you can change it. Note that you'll need access to an email or mobile phone number associated with your Facebook account in order to successfully reset your password.
How can I access my Facebook account?
To log into your Facebook account on a computer:
- Go to www.facebook.com and enter one of the following: Email: You can log in with any email that's listed on your Facebook account.
- Enter your password.
- Click Log In.
Simple Guiding Steps for Facebook Account Recovery!
Facebook connects its user with the people around the world who have the account on the Facebook. But due to some reason if you are unable to log into facebook account and you need assistance to make facebook account recovery, you can go through following procedure to do the recovery of facebook account and use it as before:
- Go to facebook log in page.
- On the log in page of facebook, click on the link Forgotten account that you can find beneath the field Password.
- When you click on the link Forgotten account, you are required to enter the email address or phone number so that your account can be searched and click on Search button.
- If you enter the email address on the account recovery page of gmail, a mail with link to reset your password is sent on your mail ID.
- Open the mail ID on the next tab.
- Click on the link sent by facebook to reset the password.
- Click on the link sent by facebook to reset the password.
- Enter the new password and click on the Continue button and follow the on screen instruction.
- Another option that you can use to recover your account is you need to enter six digit code on the facebook recovery page or click on Change Password to change the password.
- You can alternatively try to reset the password through phone number.
- There are two options given to you to recover your account through. These are using the Google account or another option that you can use is Send code via email and click on Continue button.
- If you don’t have access to any of the above options, click on the link No longer have access to these?
- Follow the on screen instruction for Facebook password recovery.
- Another method that you can use is to recover your password is through phone number.
- Enter the number on the account recovery page to recover your account.
- Follow the on screen instruction.
- On android device, you can go to Chrome app. On the chrome app, you need to enter facebook account URL and click on Forgotten account link on the same.Follow the on screen instruction to remove your account.
- If you are unable to locate the link, then, find the link by typing the facebook password recovery on the address bar of the chrome and follow the on screen instruction.
However, for immediate assistance, there are helpline numbers provided by the Facebook. One can contact the customer care under Facebook password reset number. Customer care executives are adept, professional and provide assistance to its customers round the clock.
One can contact the customer care whenever required regarding recovery and also if a user faces any difficulty regarding recovery, then, also one can contact the customer care.
Facebook keeps on adding many features that you can use to make your account more useful and attractive. Also, you can make your account more secure by resetting the password frequently. To reset the password, you need to follow a few steps and if you need assistance, you can contact the customer care on Facebook password reset number.
How Can i Recover my old Facebook Account?
Facebook is the most popular social networking platform which is widely used on the internet. The users share posts, videos, photos, messages, etc. with their friends on Facebook. In order to use Facebook, the user needs to have an account which can be accessed using the phone number or email address along with the password. In case, the user is unable to login or access the Facebook account, it needs to be recovered.
Facebook password recovery
If the user has lost or forgotten the password of a Facebook account, it can be easily recovered. For FB account recovery, a user can follow the steps mentioned below:
On desktop- If the user is accessing Facebook on a desktop, below mentioned steps of recovery are followed:
Initially, go to the Facebook website in the browser.
Click the link of Forgot account which is beneath the password textbox.
On the page of Find your account, enter the email address or the phone number of the account whose password is lost.
Click the Search button and it will locate the user account.
After that, there will be account reset options and the user needs to choose suitable one.
Send code via email
Send code via SMS
Use Google account
By choosing any one option, click the Continue button.
According to the chosen option, the user will receive a code. The code can be received through email, SMS or through Google account.
Enter the code in the field and click Continue.
After verification, the user is asked to enter a new password for the account.
Save the changes by clicking the Continue button.
Use the new password for signing-in to the Facebook account.
On mobile- To recover Facebook account password on a mobile, below mentioned steps are followed:
Open the Facebook app in the mobile.
Then, tap the Need help button.
After that, tap the Forgot password button which will redirect the user to the reset page.
In the next step, enter the email address or the phone number in the field.
Tap Search to locate the Facebook account.
Then, select the account recovery method among the given options.
Tap Continue and retrieve the verification code.
Enter the code in the verification field.
In the next step, tap Continue and create a new password for the account.
Finally, with the Continue button, the password will be saved.
Use the new password to access the Facebook account.
For Facebook login identify, the user needs to login to the account using a device which was used previously also. The user is required to browse the identify page on Facebook and then follow the on-screen instructions.
If a user is still facing the issue and complains that I forgot my Facebook password, it can be recovered by contacting the technical support team. All the issues and queries related to Facebook are resolved by the executives. The support team can be reached anytime as their services are available round the clock. The contact details to reach the Facebook support team are provided on the official website.
How can I recover my Facebook account with my phone number?
Everyday billion of people use Facebook and it is also one of the most world famous social networking site. But there are times when users are unable to log in because of lost password. If this is the case with you as well then do not worry Facebook account recovery option provides many convenient way to recover the account. Read the below steps and perform the Facebook recovery in a quick way.
Below are the steps to recover the Facebook account with phone number
- Initial step is to open the Facebook page in your web browser and enter the email address associated with your account.
- Then below the password box press the forgot password option, Facebook will ask you to identify your account by help of facebook.com/login/identify, once the user has identified the account, click on it.
- Now Facebook will show you various option to recover the account, click on recover via phone number.
- Enter the phone number in the box provided and press continue.
- User will receive a verification code in the form of SMS, enter the code in the field provided and press okay.
- User will be prompted to Facebook account recovery where they can reset the password.
- Type the password in both of the field and press save changes and also select log-out from every device.
- Also note that crate a password with minimum of 8 characters and with sign and symbols, for more security.
- Once the new password has been saved user can now log in with the new password.
- Also changing the password on regular basis will help to secure your account and protect it from hacking. User can download password manager to manage the password easily.
- Other ways to recover the account is with security questions and alternate email address or with help of a friend. With security question, user needs to answer the security question which he/she has entered during the registration of account while in alternate email address, person will get a link and code on email address through which password can be recovered.
Above steps were the ways through which a person can easily recover Facebook password through phone number, for more details go to the Facebook support page or talk to Facebook live person by dialing the toll free number located on it’s website, their trained and skilled representatives will help you soon and solve all your doubts around the clock. Facebook is known for it’s customer service and facilities. It provides best customer satisfaction to all its users around the globe also it has very tight security in terms of hacking and data breaching.
Facebook Headquarters Executive Team
There are eight members of the Facebook Board of Directors. These board members are the executive team responsible for the inner workings of Facebook.com and Facebook headquarters. Board members include:
- Mark Zuckerberg – Chief Executive Officer, Chairman and Founder
- Sheryl Sandberg – Chief Operating Officer
- Marc Andreessen
- Erskine Bowles
- Susan Desmond-Hellman
- Donald Graham
- Reed Hastings
- Peter Thiel