Uber Customer Service Number
A while back, we put together a guide on the best and fastest ways to contact Uber customer service when drivers or riders needed help. After putting together that guide, one of the most requested questions we got was if there was an Uber phone number that offered live help and problem resolution.
The number you see listed for the rider is not the rider's actual phone number. Similarly, when you call or text, riders will not your personal phone number. Instead, they'll see a unique anonymous number. For safety purposes Uber uses a number randomization software so that riders and drivers
Is there a contact phone number for Uber?
The number (800-353-8237 or 800-353-UBER) was first reported in Quartz, which found it buried several links deep in the app. And when Inc. followed up, an Uber representative said there was no emergency contact, only to walk that statement back the following day.
Is there any way to call Uber?
There is no Uber phone number. You have to handle the support issues you have at help.uber.com or through the app. There is a 'critical safety response line' phone number buried inside the Uber app, but it is for emergencies only. You won't get any customer service for ordinary issues if you call that line.
Do Uber drivers have access to your phone number?
Similarly, when you call or text, riders will not your personal phone number. Instead, they'll see a unique anonymous number. For safety purposes Uber uses a number randomization software so that riders and drivers never actually have each other's personal phone number.
How do I get my lost phone Uber?
Method 1 Using the Uber App
- Open the Uber app. If you aren't already logged in, enter your phone number and password (or Facebook information) to do so.
- Tap Your Trips.
- Tap a trip.
- Tap "I lost an item".
- Tap Contact my driver about a lost item.
- Tap Submit.
- Return to the "I lost an item" menu.
Can I request a specific driver on Uber?
Requesting a specific driver. The Uber app cannot match you with a specific driver. When you request a ride, your app sends your request to nearby drivers to pick you up at your pickup location.
How do I get in touch with an Uber driver?
Part 1 Contacting Your Driver
- Order an Uber. To text or call your driver from within the app, you'll first have to order a ride.
- Tap your driver's name. This will appear on a card at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap Contact.
- Decide on a contact method. Your choices include:
- Tap Call or Message.
- Wait for a response.
How do you contact an Uber Phone Number?
Contact a driver
- If you wish to contact your driver about a pickup location or talk about other details of the ride you requested, you can do that through the app.
- To contact your driver:
- Tap the bar that displays the driver's info at the bottom of your screen.
- Select "Contact" to choose between calling or messaging your driver.
General Support:Have a problem on a trip? No problem! Select ‘Help’ from the app menu and you can choose any of the options under ‘Report an Issue’, or you can go right to your ‘Last Trip’ to report an issue from your most recent trip - it’s that easy.
Popular topics:Support content is available to users on help.uber.com, without being logged into an Uber account. This allows prospective riders and drivers to learn more about Uber, before getting started. On the landing page, click ‘For Partners’ to see driver-related support topics. You’ll see popular topics such as:
- How to request a trip fare review
- Driver Payments
- Technical issues
- Sign In Troubleshooting