Flights to Tokyo (HND)
Staying in a hostel, buying a rail pass, eating relatively cheap food, and visiting a few attractions will cost around $100 USD per day. A 21-day trip would cost at least $2,100 USD (plus flight). For that much money, you can go to Southeast Asia for months!
Tokyo, the city which is rich in museums and national parks, became the capital of Japan in 1868 after Emperor Meiji moved his seat to Edo from Kyoto. Edo was then renamed as Tokyo. It has the largest metropolitan economy in the world as it is the home of 51 Fortune Global 500 companies. It offers Chichibu Tama Kai, Fuji-Hakone-Izu, Tokyo National Museum, Ogasawara National Parks, National Museum of Nature and Science, Shitamachi Museum and National Museum for Western Art, Shitamachi Museum, etc.
Other airlines flying to Japan
|Cathay Pacific flights||China Southern flights||Austrian Airlines flights|
|Air China flights||Qantas flights||Hainan Airlines flights|
|EVA Air flights||SWISS flights||Air Tahiti Nui flights|
|Lufthansa flights||Finnair flights||Fiji Airways flights|
|Air France flights||Jin Air flights||Sichuan Airlines flights|
How much does a Japan Rail Pass Cost?
|7-day||38,880 YEN||29,110 YEN|
|14-day||62,950 YEN||46,390 YEN|
|21-day||81,870 YEN||59,350 YEN|
Cheap flights to Tokyo
How to reach Tokyo?
Narita International Airport, Ibaraki Airport, Tokyo Haneda Airport, and Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport are ready to welcome the international passengers, while the ranges of domestic airports include Oshima Airport, Atsugi Airport, and Yokota Ab.
What are the main attractions in Tokyo?
Tokyo offers four national parks. It is rich architectural beauty comprises contemporary architecture, modern architecture, and older buildings. Some of the internationally acknowledged structural shapes are Asahi Beer Hall, Tokyo International Forum, NTT Docomo Yoyogi Building, Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, and Rainbow Bridge. Tokyo is also known for its contribution to cut greenhouse gases. However, Japan's first emissions cap system has been able to reduce greenhouse gas emission by a total of 25% by 2020 from the 2000 level.
What are the famous attractions near Tokyo?
- Hakone (100 km from Tokyo)
- Izu Peninsula – Atami (40-minute-trip)
- Boso Peninsula – Tateyama
- Chiba Castle
What are the best things to do in Tokyo?
- Nezu Museum
- Ryogoku Kokugikan
- Tokyo Metro
What are the famous hotels in Tokyo?
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku
- ANA InterContinental Tokyo
- The Strings by InterContinental Tokyo
What are the famous restaurants in Tokyo?
- Steak House Pound Akihabara
- Asakusa Okonomiyaki Sometaro
- Ise Sueyoshi
How to book Flight Tickets to Tokyo Online?
- To book flights to Tokyo, Go to Flight Booking Search API.
- Enter Source/Departure City or Airport to book flights to Tokyo.
- Departure date and number of passengers must be entered before searching & comparing different flights for Tokyo.
- If you are looking for Return journey from Tokyo then enter the return date also.
- Also mention your cabin class to Tokyo before booking.
- On flights to Tokyo search page, you will get Airline matrix with different Airlines flying to Tokyo.
- Choose flight to Tokyo as per your convenience (which includes time, budget, duration, stoppages etc.).
- After choosing your flight to Tokyo, submit passenger details and additional information.
- After submitting all the details while booking flights to Tokyo, you will be redirected to the payment gateway page where you have to make the payment for flight tickets to Tokyo.
- After payment, you will get your confirmed ticket to Tokyo.
Best Ways to Get Cheap or Last Minute Flights to Tokyo
To book cheapest last minute flights to Tokyo. Whether you are traveling for a business trip or a family emergency, on short notice, you need to follow the certain tried and tested tips on how to bag a cheapest last minute flight deals to Tokyo.
- Compare fares at airports near Tokyo.
- Use Airlines direct phone number to book cheap flights to Tokyo
- Fly to Tokyo during undesirable hours.
- Go for a Red-Eye flight to Tokyo.
- Look for a Crack-of-Dawn flight to Tokyo as per your convenience.
- Use airline miles or Redeeming credit card reward points to book your flight to Tokyo.
- To book cheap flights to Tokyo follow your favorite airlines on social media.
- Use flexible date search options for discounted Tokyo flights.
- Avoid major holidays for economy flights to Tokyo.