Allegiant Airlines Customer Service Number
How do you cancel a flight on Allegiant Air?
- Including Trip Flex at the time of booking gives you the flexibility to make a change or cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before departure without fees. Without Trip Flex, a change fee of up to $75 per person each way will apply, and within 7 days of travel, no changes are permitted and no credit will be issued.
Can you get a refund for a flight?
- If you are booking an airfare in the United States, U.S. Department of Transportation regulations require that, as long as you've booked a non-refundable ticket 7 days ahead of your flight, you're entitled to hold your reservation and the fare and change or cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking, without.
Can you pick your seat on Allegiant?
- Seat Assignments. All Allegiant flights feature comfortable, assigned leather seats. For a nominal fee, you can select your seat at the time of reservation, guaranteeing your comfort and location onboard your flight. Seat assignments cannot be changed at the airport or once a boarding pass has been printed.
Can you get your money back if you cancel your flight?
- You will be eligible for a refund only if you cancel your flight ticket BEFORE departure (i.e your airfare is unused). The amount you receive will depend on the type of fare you purchased (see below). Any cancellations made after your departure date are not eligible for a refund.
- Airfare refunds | STA Travel | Getting a ticket refund or credit
Can pets fly on Allegiant Air?
- Dogs and cats are the only approved animals allowed on Allegiant Air flights. Guide dogs are allowed regardless of their weight and size. Carriers can be no larger than: 19in x 16in x 9in. Health certification is not necessary for pets traveling in the cabin.
Allegiant Airlines Reservations Number
In addition, a CRO is available in the Reservations Department via phone (702-505-8888) or Text Telephone Device (TTD) or Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) (702-430-3283) during the Allegiant Reservation Center hours of operation, which are 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How do I contact Allegiant Airlines?
- 1-(702) 505-8888
- Allegiant Air/Customer service
- Customer service: 1 (877) 285-3426
- Bag information: In economy, carry-on $50, 1st checked $50. Advance purchase discount available. More Allegiant Air bag information
- Headquarters: Las Vegas, NV
- Stock price: ALGT (NASDAQ) $143.45 +0.65 (+0.46%)
- Apr 19, 4:00 PM EDT - Disclaimer
- Parent organization: Allegiant Travel Co.
What is trip flex on Allegiant Airlines?
- Trip Flex. With Trip Flex, you can change your itinerary once or even postpone your trip without paying change fees of $75 each way per passenger. Make a change once to your reservation (date, flight, or destination) with no additional fees.
Where does Allegiant Air fly to in Florida?
Fort Myers / Punta Gorda, FLshow details
- Allentown (Lehigh Valley), PA.
- Asheville, NC.
- Belleville, IL / St. Louis, MO.
- Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Cincinnati, OH.
- Cleveland, OH.
- Columbus (Rickenbacker), OH.
- Concord / Charlotte, NC.
Where is Allegiant Air based out of?
Allegiant Air is a U.S.-based, publicly traded (NASDAQ symbol ALGT) low-cost airline offering scheduled and charter flights. Allegiant Air was founded in 1997 and made its first hub in Fresno, California. Today, Allegiant Air has its headquarters just outside of Las Vegas in nearby Enterprise, Nevada.
Can pets fly on Allegiant Air?
Dogs and cats are the only approved animals allowed on Allegiant Air flights. Guide dogs are allowed regardless of their weight and size. Carriers can be no larger than: 19in x 16in x 9in. Health certification is not necessary for pets traveling in the cabin.