How Do I Get a Human at Comcast?
- Phone: Comcast’s official customer service number is 800-945-2288, but I called a different number, 800-266-2278. You may have to enter a lot of personal information to get connected, including your ZIP code.
- When I called: The automated voice gave options to enter either my phone number or account number — or to indicate that I was a new customer. I chose the “new customer” option.
- The automated voice may also ask you if you want to apply for Xfinity’s special rates for low-income households. I just replied “no.”
- How I got through: When it gave me more prompts, I hit 000. It eventually said, “To speak to a Comcast agent, press 0 now.” And that’s what I did.
- Total wait time: 2 minutes 11 seconds.
If the problem does not clear up, please feel free to chat with us at www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us or call us at 1-800-XFINITY, and a customer service representative will attempt to address that issue.
How do you talk to a human?
TIPS FOR GETTING TO A HUMAN:
- Dial O, or try multiple zeros.
- You can add the # key or the * key before and after a 0.
- Dial multiples of other numbers 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, etc.
- Being silent sometimes works (believe it or not some people still have rotary phones)
- Speak non-sensible phrases to confuse computer.
How much does it cost for a Comcast technician to come out?
Comcast does not charge for service appointments to repair Comcast-owned facilities or equipment rented to you by Comcast. However, charges may apply for service appointments when the source of your service problem is not Comcast-owned facilities or equipment rented to you by Comcast.
How can I get Comcast to lower my bill?
Here are five easy ways to lower your Xfinity bill:
- Choose a TV package with fewer channels.
- Lower your internet speed.
- Stop going over your data cap.
- Get rid of rental equipment.
- Negotiate your monthly cost.
What is the cheapest Comcast package?
Xfinity TV packages and pricing in your area
|Price*||Channels||Cost per channel|
How much is Comcast Internet by itself?
Xfinity internet plans and packages in your area
|Price||Download speeds up to||Connection type|
What can I use instead of Comcast?
Cable and Internet monoliths like Comcast and Time Warner Cable can be inescapable for many consumers, but there are ways to get better treatment and avoid unfair billing.
- DISH Network.
How much does Comcast charge for basic cable?
Xfinity TV channel packages
|Package||Introductory price*||Channel count|
How can I get WiFi without Comcast?
Here are the best cheap internet service providers to help you get wireless internet without cable TV.
- AT&T. The best Internet Service Provider (ISP) in my area is AT&T.
- Verizon Fios.
- Xfinity by Comcast.
- Cricket Wireless.
- Google Fiber.
- Boost Mobile.
- Charter Spectrum.