How to make changes in your Southwest Airlines Reservations?
Southwest Airlines is the most popular and largest airline in the United States which is also considered the cheapest airline. Further, the airline is also known for its rich services and offers. And if you have planned to travel with Southwest Airline, but due to some unforeseen reasons if you need to make changes in your reservations then, you don’t need to fret out. You can easily make changes to your reservations by using the managing process provided by the airline or by contacting the Southwest change flight phone number.The steps to change Southwest flight ticket is very simple. You just need to pay attention to the instructions and make changes to your booking.
Steps to make changes in Southwest Airlines reservations:
- Before starting with the reservation changing process, you need to launch the airline website.
- Once the website is launched, you look out for the Cancel and Change option.
- Now, click on that option.
- Thereafter, you need to enter your confirmation number with your first name and surname.
- Then, you need to check on the Change flight option.
- Further, you need to click on search to view your booking.
- For booking a new flight you need to click on the Select New Flights.
- Now, a list of the all available flights will be viewed.
- Besides this, in case of Southwest change flight same day, you easily manage your reservation and choose the alternative flight.
- Once you have selected the flight, you can click on Continue.
- Consequently, you need to review the prices and make the payment for the same.
- Confirm your bookings by clicking on the Purchase button.
- Once done, a confirmation mail will be sent on your registered email id.
Besides this, if you still face any difficulty or have queries regarding the flight change you can simply reach out to the Southwest Airlines support and get the desired assistance. They support team will ensure that all your problems are resolved quickly and timely.